In order to equip kids around the world with an entrepreneurial mindset, we have designed our youth entrepreneurship curriculum to empower anyone to become a champion for kids’ learning. It is incredibly simple to implement, can be taught in a variety of ways, and introduces K-12 students to the core entrepreneurial mindsets and skillsets needed for the 21st century.
Flexible Curriculum for Out-of-Box Learning
for students of all backgrounds & skill levels
core topics (see details below!)
lessons full of hands-on activities
hours of learning time per lesson
free on August 1, 2017!
Our mission is to create solutions for everyone to be able to expose children to the entrepreneurial mindset. So we’ve created a unique and fun, entrepreneurship curriculum—the perfect vehicle to develop a mindset and ‘heartset’ that kids can use for a lifetime, no matter what they choose to become. Our entrepreneurship curriculum includes 16 lessons that teach students the entrepreneurial process while they gain valuable skills and build an entrepreneurial mindset.
Intro to Entrepreneurship
Market Research and Customer Validation
Prototyping and Design Thinking
Pitching and Public Speaking
- Lessons can be used to teach in all kinds of settings (in-school, after school, community groups e.g. Girl Scouts, and at home).
- Our curriculum is designed with girls’ learning in mind (and are great for boys, too!). We help our instructors establish a safe (and brave) space for exploration with instructor tips and provide activities that promote collaboration, communication, confidence and creativity in girls.
- Lessons provide students or as we like to call them, VentureKids, with real-world connections and examples that make learning exciting and applicable to the world around them.
- Lessons are fun, hands-on, and experiential in order to strengthen kids’ entrepreneurial thinking, ingenuity, and confidence. Most importantly, they promote creativity, team-work, problem-solving and fun!
- We’re building our curriculum for specific grade groups. Lessons for 6-12th grade will be available on August 1, with curriculum for other grade levels being released soon after that!